Want to walk your sustainable and eco-friendly talk?
The green movement has created a wave of eco-conscious consumers and new challenges for eco-savvy businesses to raise the bar on their efforts to green up their business practices. Whether a business is walking its eco-friendly talk is as important as the product.
Eco marketing, otherwise known as green marketing or sustainable marketing, is the practice of improving the ecology and economy of marketing through sustainable marketing and green back-end business practices, paperless, interactive and social media eco marketing techniques, and the formation of partnerships with environmentally responsible, eco-conscious vendors.
Bottom line, consumers are comparing not only products and how eco-friendly they are, consumers are evaluating the companies that make them and whether their production processes and business practices are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Companies that make eco-friendly not just a product description, but part of their business mantra win more of the market share as the green movement continues to grow.
Obviously this isn’t a new movement, yet with every advance in technology and awareness there are new ways for all companies to improve the products, processes, efforts toward sustainability, and the ways they communicate back to consumers about their genuine passion for the environment we all share and the steps they are taking to continually improve their eco-friendly and sustainable focus.
About Marketing Eco
Marketing Eco develops websites, integrated, client-empowering interactive media and eCommerce, manages SEO, email design, social media setup and integration, and offers loads of other strategic marketing services. 99% of our clients dig in to update their own websites and enewsletters with the easy to use content management tools we provide, thereby saving money and directly engage their customers. The other 1% of our clients love it that we’re lightning fast at doing their updates for them. We jive on designing logos, dig creating or revamping brand identity, and we do desktop publishing with verve. It’s our mission to help companies create positive buzz that converts interactions to sales and improves their marketing ROI with an earth and economy-saving green twist. Together we can create positive change.
- Read more about Marketing Eco
- Marketing Eco services
- Marketing Eco portfolio
- What is eco marketing?
- About Marketing Eco founder Kari Havir
What have we been up to at Marketing Eco?
We’re helping companies improve their marketing sustainability and reduce our environmental impact every day. Contact us today and let’s talk about what we can do together.
Marketing Eco revs up American P. I. with a refreshed brand, mobile responsive WordPress website, by extended their integration of social media, eCommerce, podcast / videocast feeds, email marketing, and the list rocks on.
The All-Pro Wisdom website was designed and developed by Marketing Eco for the “All-Pro Wisdom: The 7 Choices That Lead to Greatness” book launch. WordPress seamlessly integrates social media and contact management while offering ideal search engine optimization rich tools. Visitors signing up for the email list are automatically opted in to Mail Chimp. Visit […]
The new WordPress website was design, developed, and launched in October 2013 by Marketing Eco to replace an older website that was only pulling in a few visitors per week and left a broad range of opportunities to improve search engine optimization. The new website has significantly increased visitor traffic and visitor searches for hvac […]
The WordPress website Marketing Eco developed for online promotion of an engaging and vetted speaker enables eye catching communication of speaking experience in a media rich website. The easy-to-use, password protected WordPress content management portal enables edits 24/7 from any Internet connection without any knowledge of website coding or software.
Marketing Eco refreshed Heartland Companies’ logos and designed, developed, and launched a new WordPress website. The WordPress website enables designated Heartland employees to make updates to the content and images 24/7 via any Internet browser. Since adding and updating content via the WordPress management portal does not require website coding knowledge, the opportunity to spread […]
The WordPress website Marketing Eco designed, developed, and launched for Joy Robichaud’s interior design firm enables Joy and her employees to update the portfolio 24/7 via the Internet. The password protected, easy-to-use content management portal does not require any website development knowledge or software.